Information and Frequently Asked Questions
Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe Waterpark is heartbroken to announce that we will be canceling our 2020 Season. Our announcement comes as a result of the continued uncertainty surrounding the pandemic in North Carolina. This is an unfortunate situation, and we know so many of you share our disappointment. We will not do anything to jeopardize the health and safety of our community, and we strongly believe that the best path forward is looking ahead to a full 2021 Season.
We cannot thank you enough for all of the support, and we cannot wait until May 2021, when you’re back with us to experience the safe, family fun that has been our calling card since 1984.
As previously mentioned, all 2020 season passes have been automatically extended to include the 2021 season. All 2020 admission tickets (including 2020 rain checks), will be valid in 2021 at no additional cost. In addition, all 2020 season passes will be upgraded to receive greater benefits in 2021.
Until we see you again, please stay safe and continue to support each other.
- Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Park Management Team
• Making sure rides and other area are clean and hygienic.
• Communicating and promoting the need to maintain social distance.
• Installing additional sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the park to facilitate hand washing amongst Guests.
• Promoting good respiratory hygiene in the workplace.
• Encouraging Guests and Team Members to stay home if you are exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, shown symptoms, or themselves come into contact with an individual at risk or suspect of having contracted COVID-19.
• Educating all Team Members about illness prevention, preparedness and response.For additional information and resources, please visit the websites linked above for the CDC and state and county health departments.