Wet n’ Wild, Emerald Pointe has a variety of job opportunities. It's a chance to make new friends and build relationships that will last a lifetime. We offer flexible scheduling, employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and much more. With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you! Experience is not required for most jobs. We will train you!
We offer a great working environment and friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, flexible scheduling for seasonal and part-time positions, Team member incentive programs, Complimentary park admission, and Team member discounts.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to view current openings at the Palace Entertainment / Wet n’ Wild, Emerald Pointe Career Center.
VIEW POSITIONS & APPLY NOW
- Once on the Careers Page, you will need to create a "Candidate Profile" by Registering on our site.
- Once registered, you may click on any open position and complete and submit an online application.
- After that, simply check your email regularly for notices on the status of your application.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
Wet n’ Wild, Emerald Pointe is owned and operated by Palace Entertainment. Palace Entertainment is one of the country’s largest operators of water parks, theme parks and family entertainment centers. The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
On behalf of Wet n’ Wild, Emerald Pointe and Palace Entertainment, we thank you for your interest!